St John’s Hoxton Youth is made up of five streams of work:
- Streetlevel – a weekly open youth group for 11-16s meeting on Tuesdays 6.30-8.30pm. We gather together on Tuesday nights in term time in our church crypt, a space to hang out, play games and a corner to do homework – streetlevel.org.uk
- Friday Youth Encounter – a weekly youth worship service for 11-18s in secondary school meeting on Fridays from 6.30-8.30pm. The focus is on youth discipleship where we worship and study the word of God.
- Mentoring – 121 mentoring sessions for a young person and a leader to help them reflect on and develop their identity.
- Youth Connect – small groups meeting on Sundays and midweek in different age groups. Younger Youth (11–13 yrs) and Older Youth (14–18 yrs) meets on Sunday mornings at the 11.30am service at St John’s Hoxton, we also have various social nights throughout the term.
- Creative Me – a project designed to help youth discover their own creativity through photography and videography – creativeme.org.uk
We are looking for people who have a heart for young people and are committed to coming along each week and building relationships with St John’s Hoxton Youth. If this sounds like you, please drop us a line.