Are you passionate about Christian worship? Are you a skilled musician who loves developing others and helping them make the most of their musical gifts? Are you highly-organised, and willing to work hard to keep music, worship and creativity central to the life of a local church? Do you love seeing young people grow in their faith and as leaders? If so, you might be just the person we’re looking for…
We’re looking to appoint a Music & Worship Minister to join our team with responsibility for leading a team of around 30 worship musicians and AV operators. The successful applicant will:
- have substantial experience of leading worship in a contemporary church context
- have excellent musical skill – playing either guitar or piano (ideally both) to a high standard and able to sight-read, arrange, transpose and train other musicians.
- be able to demonstrate spiritual maturity, and evidence of a lively Christian faith
- be able to demonstrate their capacity to work effectively in a professional but relational environment
- have a passion for developing a culture of worship amongst young people
The position is paid, and could be for 16, 20 or 28 hours per week according to skills and preferences. Full recruitment pack with details of how to apply can be downloaded here.