We’re recruiting a full-time Head of Youth Ministry.
This is an exciting role which includes the following key responsibilities:
- Oversee the existing programme youth work (currently seeing around 40 secondary age youth every week).
- Develop our Youth Minster as part of the Diocese of London's 'Capital Youth' project.
- Lead the development with a special view to an increased focus on worship, evangelism, discipleship and prayer.
- Lead and develop a team of staff and volunteer youth leaders.
- Help to develop a 'resource' model of youth ministry which can support the church's mission to young people across east London.
St John's Hoxton is a growing and vibrant church situated in a diverse and exciting part of Hackney. Our neighbourhood is a deprived, inner-city area close to the historic City of London, but brimming with energy, opportunity and challenge.
As a church, we can offer:
- Generous salary package including Defined Contribution Pension scheme.
- Access to affordable housing in the heart of Hoxton
- A passionate leadership team seeking to fulfil our church's vision to be 'a beacon of hope for Hoxton'.
- Support in training and development.
- Opportunities to influence the national direction of youth mission and ministry in the Church of England.
For more information about the role, and to apply, please read the Recruitment Pack and pray about whether God might be calling you to this role. Get in touch with thew Vicar, Revd Graham Hunter, to arrange an informal conversation about the role.